Looks like edje failed due to some strange problem I don't understand,
so most other stuff failed as well.  Also sent the email 8 times for
some peculiar reason.  It was stuck before with a CVS conflict, which
is why we have not seen one for a while.  I've been off the net a lot
since Christmas, so I have not had much chance to investigate.

I've added -C to the cvs options to take care of cvs conflicts in
future.  I'm going to assume it was some sort of glitch related to me
running things manually and wait for the usual cron run.  Hope things
get fixed by then.