On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 11:27:03PM +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > I'm not much of a GUI developer, but I'll try to dig up the sample
> > client I was working on tonight.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Stefan,

I've posted the most recent code for my sample NM app at
http://kallisti.us/~ross/enetmgr.tar.gz

It's not currently in a state where it builds, but the tarball
includes the git history and there was an 0.1 (also on the same site,
but enetmgr-0.1.tar.gz) that did build.

--
Ross Vandegrift
[EMAIL PROTECTED]