Suggestions:

I do not like the icons on the desktop. Other users also agree me. The
initiative of the D-Bus support is very good, but links on entropy solve the
case. Another possibility is a configurator as of the GNOME conf where I choose
whether I want these icons on the desktop.

The shelfs should take the whole area and be invisible. This will prevent
maximizes distorted. Within the shelfs would panels, which would be mobile and
visivéis the gadgets and contained.

It could be putting a shelf by corner of the screen, but within each shelf
(which is invisible) can be placed several panels, these yes, furniture,
visible will be applied where the skins of the subject and gadgets.

Good work in the Penguins, Calendar, Echo, Forecasts.
Mem with image was better.
Net, one on the other boxes with numerical values to the side. Or put numbers
next the boxes

Images more text inform much more and much better.

One problem:

I use the Enlightenment in the second terminal (Crtl + Alt + F8), and when I
change terminal (Crtl + Alt + FX) sometimes falls Enlightenment.

"""@@@   Força & Honra   @@@"""
   Use Softwere Livre /Debian GNU/Linux
   Experimente e nunca mais verá o seu computador da mesma maneira.
Um abraço, by LixHell;
     Leonardo Reis / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/