Hello.

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 14:46, Atton Jonathan wrote:

> I think 2 projects is not a good idea when e17 need more devs ...

I hope you don't feel like I trying to replace your project.
Personally I don't see any problem if these two things co-exist. It's
about choice. I really think you should continue your work on exalt as
long as it brings fun in your life. (Also I still have to come up with
code before we really can talk about a competition here).

BTW, my work on e_nm got pushed back due to my bosses like to see some
UI stuff first. At least sthis allows me to play with edje. ;)

> What do you think about these 2 projects ? Continue working on exalt is
> a good idea or a waste of time ?

I would say "just do it".

regards
Stefan Schmidt