On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 07:48:03PM +1100, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:43:18 +1100 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> actually - found a problem. breaks entrance it seems and enlightenment when
> init is enabled! :) back!

Thanks for testing, too bad it didn't work out as expected. I do not use
entrance and have init disabled in enlightenment, so everything was
working flawlessly here :/

Anyway, I just did some more testing. It seems that using pselect we
have a bigger chance of losing signals. If we get the same signal
twice, while not waiting in the pselect call, then only one signal will
be handled at the time pselect is called. I guess this could cause the
breakage. Do you think that's the issue (I don't know the entrance nor
the init code) ?

I have no idea how to solve this, except for going back to the pipe
solution.

-- Lars Munch