Judging by the participants from previous years, I think we are quite
eligible from a project design point of view. IMHO, we should ask
raster, since he was in contact with the google guys before, for
specifics on why we were denied.
Though, having solid proposals is certainly a must.

В 12:41 -0600 на 25.02.2008 (пн), Nathan Ingersoll написа:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  However, given that we've been shot down every year so far, I think
> >  the key question for us to address here is:  How do we avoid getting
> >  shot down again?
> >
> >  Once we know we're eligible, I think there's more than enough work to
> >  dole out.  We just have to figure out how to be taken seriously for a
> >  change.
> >
> >  Michael
>
> I think the key thing will be to come in with some strong proposals.
> In previous years I don't think we had anything concrete when the
> deadline came.

Виктор Кожухаров /Viktor Kojouharov/