On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 03:43:04AM +1100, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:30:07 +0100 "Cedric BAIL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > As I previously discussed, I did have some issue with evas_render not
> > being called when my computer receive data too fast. The problem was
> > the handling of the download prevented ecore to go into idle and call
> > evas_render.
> >
> > To fix this, this patch change the way the fd handler is used. When
> > some curl data are received, I stop all curl fd handler and setup an
> > idle handler. This force ecore to go in idle mode and call evas_render
> > before reading pending data.
> >
> > As ecore_file_download suffer the same problem and did want to
> > maintain two different user of curl library. I added a new interface
> > to ecore_con_url so that if it can directly write some data to any fd
> > and used this to reimplement ecore_file_download. This change should
> > not have a big impact on file download speed but the interface should
> > stay responsive what ever your computer and your download speed is !
>
> in cvs :)

This patch seems to break linking againts libecore_file.so for me. I am
building ecore without curl support and after the latest changes in
ecore_file_download.c I get the following linking errors:

arm-iwmmx-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/libecore_file.so: undefined reference to
`_ecore_file_download_abort'

To me it looks like the _ecore_file_download_abort function just needs
to be moved out of the HAVE_CURL ifdef's.

Regards
Lars Munch