I still need some solidarity from everyone/some more folks about the
systray before starting more flame wars on the xdg list. Im out on the
town atm, but if you search systray on the wiki you will find a spec
raster proposed for a working systray. A working example would be a
better submittion than simply a spec. Please consider it if you plan
on writing/fixing the systray.
Toma