Jose Gonzalez wrote:
> I wonder how you see this kind of things being used - maybe
> run-time changing of swallowed groups (triggered by signals), or maybe
> something else?

To be honest, I wrote it because I didn't know of GROUP type parts until
Gustavo told me ;). But I suppose it could be used in the way you are
describing, for example to change between different menu bar based on
user pressing one button or another...

> As someone who's fairly new to edje,
> what other things do you think might be useful to have?

Just too new to know, but I figure that if I start using it daily
probably something will pop up. The only thing I found a little
cumbersome to do was to write multiple-step animations (without using
embryo), since it requires writing lots of intermediate programs linked
by 'after' that probably won't be used individually. Or I just don't
know yet how to do it the right way ;). Maybe it's a design decision to
keep programs simple and won't be painful once edje editor gets more and
more mature (and maybe 'abstracts' the fact they are multiple programs)...

--
Santiago Aguiar
Edantech