On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 01:53, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 01:02:42 +0100 Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> babbled:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 01:06, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > >
> > > Remove autogenerated file.
> > > ---
> > >  enm.pc |   11 -----------
> > >  1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
> > >  delete mode 100644 enm.pc
> >
> > Seems something was oing wrong on the way from patch to cvs to commit
> > here. The file is still there. Just remove the autogenerated enm.pc
> > file.
>
> i did this before:
>
>  1:52AM ~/C/e_dbus > cvs remove -f enm.pc
> Warning: Permanently added 'cvs.enlightenment.org' (RSA) to the list of known
> hosts. cvs server: nothing known about `enm.pc'
>
> it's not IN cvs. :) something is a problem on your end :)

So it it a problem while getting the CVS repo to the git repo on
staff.get-e.org as it is still available in t─e e_dbus git tree after
the sync that brought my changes in.

So yes, it is a problem on my end as I did not use the CVS as
reference. :) I'll ignore it for know and come back to it later after
I have finished some other tasks.

Sorry for the noise.

regards
Stefan Schmidt