On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:57:17 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Btw, do you think you can install poppler >= 0.6 ? I've dropped
> poppler 0.4 support in epdf. Don't forget to install xpdf headers
> (see README in epdf). Poppler 0.8 is out, but, for my use, the api is
> the same

My policy is to use whatever stable version of poppler (and other
dependencies) comes with the stable version of the distro we use on the
server being used to build the nightly tests.  Not a great fan of the
"only bleeding edge versions supported" mentality.  Lots of people use
Debian stable with it's ancient versions of things for good reasons.
The same goes for stable versions of other distros.

The "this is not released yet, the bleeding edge dependencies will be
common when it gets released" argument does not hold water, people are
using it now.

I'll check what version is being used now, and what is available.  See
what I can do.