Hello,

Using e17 for several days now, I want to customise some keyboard
shortcuts.

As control and meta keys interfere with some applications (Emacs ;-))
I want to use the left (keycode 115) and right (keycode 116) win keys.

I assigned Super_L to the left one and Super_R to the right one but in
the short cut configuration tool they both appear as WIN keys.

It's like e17 use keycode and not keysym, if so, is it possible to use
keysym for keyboard configuration?

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin