On Sun, 11 May 2008, Nick Hughart wrote:

My initial thought would be that this is just extra overhead that is not
necessary.  You would have to check within every call and that could add
up quick.  It's best to realize that you did not initialize and fix your
code.

I think that such check in edje_object_add() would be sufficient.

Vincent

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 hello,
 I started playing with Edje/Evas and I forgot to inittialize Edje.
There is no errors messages when you call an Edje's method without
having initialize the library, maybe add a message can be an idea.

Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.
Message délivré par le serveur de messagerie de l'Université d'Evry.