What I'd like to have would be an real simple solution, in the best case
human-readable plain-text (no TeX or html code) and letting the presenter
render it to make it nice and shiny. Why not use something like Textile[1]
or similar solutions [2] [3]?
Additional just use edje-templates to define the style.
Would be extremely easy for the user, look nice and consistent, and not such
a giant waste of time like Powerpoint, OOImpress, LaTeX and so on.
And you can concentrate on the content only, not on irrelevant side work.

Looking forward what you'll bring us.

[1] http://textile.thresholdstate.com/
[2] http://web-content-viewer.org/description.txt (input)
[3] http://web-content-viewer.org/description.html (output)