On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Ravenlock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 05/31/2008 02:54, Chady Kassouf wrote:
> > I think the options parsing for Exhibit should be revamped.
> >
> > argv[1 + fullscreen + slideshow] is because you want to be able to call
> > exhibit with:
> >
> > $ exhibit -f -s /path/to/some/folder
> >
> > which is a hack and would probably be better fixed by correctly parsing
> the
> > parameters.
>
> True on both counts... except the help it spits out says the order of
> args is:
>
>        exhibit <url> <options>
>
> in which case either the code does not work, or the help is borked.

Aha, then it's the help.
I remember I did this while setting up to make exhibit accept a list of
files to display, that's why I needed the filename(s) to be at the end.
I never got around to finishing up that work, so I think that the help is
what should be corrected now.

--
Chady 'Leviathan' Kassouf
http://chady.net/