Hi all,

I'm running a pretty recent version of E17 (pulled from CVS within
the last week) and I'm seeing some weirdness.

If I play a video using VLC in fullscreen mode, the desktop isn't
redrawn after the video finishes. This means that the workspace
that played the video is all screwed up until I restart E17 using
Enlightenment -> Restart in the menu.

The same problem also occurred with the previous version which
was probably pulled from CVS 6-8 weeks ago.

Cheers,
Erik