While I know all mentors have received reminders to complete their
midterm surveys, I would like to emphasize the importance of
completing these surveys on time. Not only will it help ensure your
student receives payment for the second half of the summer, but it can
positively impact us in the application process next year. If you are
unable to complete the survey by the deadline tomorrow, please let us
know so an alternative mentor can be assigned.

Thanks,
Nathan