|Sorry for my bad english, fix me|

I think that the e community need:
1. A website well structured. Today it is unusable!!!
It should be simple! The first page has to show the power of e (with fresh
screenshots, news). New graphic and new layout (the design is good but it
isn't fit the usability rules). Where are e planet and exchange?

2. E planet!?! Developers and power users should few lines on e status of
developement. This involves.

3. Release something and then enhance.

4. Documentation

P.S.
I've translated some website pages in italian... Should e italian community
have an its own website, a planet like french community or may i continue to
translate e pages???