On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:20:11 -0300 "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

i made "all caps" dirs to hold categories of stuff (i don't know why - bbut it
just felt good at the time). we do need to clean stuff up - remove stuff we do
not and never will maintain or use. it will stay in svn revision history if
people must dig it out, but no point keeping dead stuff in our live working
set. so this is a good time to consider deleting things too. i moved the
"active" or "used" stuff to the root - as its easier to see where activity is
in trac. e16 has its own world as such - as does eterm. keep those.

anyway - edje_viewer... i still like it, but if it isnt going to be fixed - it
should be put into BROKEN. (and yes svn is nice.. it lets us easily move things
around).

i agree with what you suggest - except eterm.