Hey,

can you please test this version of the script?
http://omicron.homeip.net/files/easy_e17_svn_preview.sh

A few commandline arguments changed, so you probably need to tune the
config file... Please give me a feedback if everything works ok, so i
can release this script version.

Greets,
Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy