Hi list,

I just wrote some program parts in edje which contain scripts and react to
mouse events.
Then I experienced some problems when using this combination with mouse
events that are _not_ mouse,down,*.
Every time a program is executed that contains a script and reacts on
mouse,in; mouse,out and mouse,up,* the whole edje gui hangs (the programm
itself is still running fine).

What works:
                        program {
                                name: "test";
                                signal: "mouse,down,*";
                                source: "test_part";
                                script { }
                        }
What doesn't:
                        program {
                                name: "test";
                                signal: "mouse,up,*";
                                source: "test_part";
                                script { }
                        }
The script {} part can contain functions or not, doesn't matter.
Can anyone confirm this?