>> Hi Samuel,
>> You should try this :
>>
>> ./autogen.sh --enable-ecore-sdl --enable-ecore-win32 --disable-ecore-con
>> --with-iconv-link=-liconv
>> (see E wiki : http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/EFL_Windows_XP)
>>
>> This line should work, but you *MUST* have glew and directX installed
>> and
>> configured. See wiki for help.
>
> why *MUST* ? It's strange, i don't remember that one or the other was
> needed. I'll look at it.
It works fine without both win32 and OpenGL,
my error is with ecore_file_download which dependl on ecore_con....
considering i have --disabled that code it shouldnt want to build it....
needs some #ifdef love methinks

i just hacked up the code removing any reference to
ecore_file_download(please don't hurt me  :)

i'm prolly going to be installing the directx SDK tho so i will be
trying that laters
>> Ths third patch is for edje, and just comment call to  mkstemp in
>> edje_edit.c. This patch is not a solution, and we should implement this
>> function in evil i guess ?
>
> that function is already in Evil.
it complains to me too......

>> But you should be able to compile edje with it, if you run :
>> ./autogen.sh --disable-edje-cc
>> This is very annoying, as you can't generate edj file !
thanks again, not so annoying to me :) but to others i'm sure

now its off to make some tests etc :)

thanks so much for help and replies.
Samuel Nicholas