Im sorry, I dont gave the information correctly.
I will explain better.
I put a EWL widget in the evas/edje application, the widget appears,
but is not usable.
I want to put a entrybox widget in my application, to the user type something..
In etk I put the entrybox easily and works fine, but in EWL not.
The application part of evas/edje works fine.

My ask is: Have a way to put a EWL widget in a evas/edje application?