On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Ivan Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is a hacked version of IBox. It adds an option that changes the
>
> behavior so it has
> the functionality of the task managers commonly used on other environments
> like kde, gnome, xfce4, lxde, win32, etc.
> While ITaskNG is really interesting, it has some problems on my computer
> because i need to use compositing, and also IBox has the advantage of having
> the same look of IBar.
>
> Some things that needs to be implemented are:
>
> 1) Hidding dock windows (like trayer).
> 2) Providing a way to add running tasks icons to the IBar (like wmaker dock
> or the old engage module).

those would rock, let's wait for them :-)

comments about your code:
  - fix whitespace issues, no trailing whitespaces, see wiki for hints
on how to configure emacs/vim to highlight them;
   - read the diff before sending the code, you do some useless
changes that do not have to do with the subject of this change (ie:
changing some whitespace);
   - send it as a patch next time: svn diff -x -up
trunk/e/e/src/modules/ibox > patch
   - you don't keep the old behavior here:

-   if ((ev->button == 1) && (!ic->drag.dnd))
-     {
-       e_border_uniconify(ic->border);
-       e_border_focus_set(ic->border, 1, 1);
-     }
+   if (ev->button == 1)
+   {
+               if (ic->ibox->inst->ci->task_manager)
+               {
+                       if (ic->border->iconic || !ic->border->focused)
+                       {
+                               e_border_uniconify(ic->border);
+                               e_border_raise(ic->border);
+                               e_border_focus_set(ic->border, 1, 1);
+                       }
+                       else
+                       {
+                               e_border_iconify(ic->border);
+                       }
+               } else {
+                       e_border_uniconify(ic->border);
+                       e_border_focus_set(ic->border, 1, 1);
+   }

     a) you missed the " && (!ic->drag.dnd)", your out-most "else"
should read "else if (!ic->drag.dnd)"
     b) "else" of "if (ic->border->iconic || !ic->border->focused)" is
weird, I don't want to iconify my window if I click the taskbar and
it's focused. but maybe it's just me :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems