On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Steven Le Roux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> elisa
> enora
> ecorce
> elnino  //pretty strong sence
>
> neper : my prefered, because : it's the mathematics constant e :)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neper  or
> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_(nombre)
>
> expo
> elimine
> epod (french play)
> ephy
> e!
> ekern
> eon
> enode

updated,
those who have already voted can cast a new vote checking "no opinion"
on the options they have already voted for.
http://vote.superduperapps.com/polls/vote/l92V6gd4Ic_g7RKf

If you want I can post the link to the admin page here, so that people
can add new options by themselves (danger: the admin page let you
delete others' people vote).

BTW, poll results are here:
http://vote.superduperapps.com/polls/show/l92V6gd4Ic_g7RKf

Bye,