hi all,

  Maybe I don't understand the  swallow and  unswallow  very  well, when I
unswallow a part, then swallow a new part it just display nothing that is the
current part is unswallowed  but  the new part maybe  not be swallowed
successfully or some reason made it not displayed, I am confused  by this.
what's  the problem?

the code is:

 self.sub_menu = edje.Edje(self.ee.evas,
                                       file=self.edje_file,
                                       group="current_menu")

 self.main_group.part_unswallow("sub_menu_contents",self.sub_menu)
 self.sub_menu_new =  edje.Edje(self.ee.evas,
                                       file=self.edje_file,
                                       group="new_menu")
 self.main_group.part_swallow("sub_menu_contents",self.sub_menu_new)

 thanks!