On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Enlightenment SVN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Log:
>  E_EVENT_POWERSAVE_UPDATE for the masses
>  cpufreq auto-changes the governor depending on the powersave mode

http://mjg59.livejournal.com/2008/11/23/ see this entry from Matthew
Garrett and you can also search other powermanagement guys. They all
say this should not be changed from ondemand. So we can save on these
GUI and do something else.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems