Help! I give up!

I'm getting this error with a mouse click using fnmatch in an Edje
script.

EDJE:        ERROR with embryo script.
ENTRY POINT: _p0
ERROR:       Invalid memory access

I've reduced the Edje file to this and still can't see a problem.  If
its not error in the code I'll file a ticket.

Thanks for any help,

digger
collections {
    group {
        name: "main";
        script {
            public toggle() {
                set_state(PART:"button", "active", 0.0);
            }
        }
        parts {
            part {