Wow, that probably will fix my problems, I'll report my experience after a
try. So, as for details on how to create a module, I'm surely not able of
writing anything more advanced than a basic shell script, but I need those
informations anyway, because maybe Dave or Quaker could help me... well, of
course, anyone willing to help me and create the module is of course
welcomed :)

Thanks for now Nick, you're always precious :)
Bye,

Luca