On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 4:18 AM, Nick Hughart <mek...@mekius.net> wrote:

> A better patch would be to remove it completely.  None of the code is
> useful anymore and efreet_desktop is far better.

Ok. Patch 1 removes Ecore_Desktop from autoconf/automake, Patch 2 does the
same but aditinally removes it completely from SVN - I'm not sure if you
want that, so make your choice :)

I did a quick grep and found Ecore_Desktop only used in engage and evfs -
but both are broken anyway.
It also is mentioned in e/doc/cache.txt and e/doc/FDO.txt, but these seem to
be obsolte information files, so there should be no problem.

I hope patch 2 arrived, it's lzma compressed. Tell me if it didn't.