On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:39:34 +0100 "Cedric BAIL" <cedric.b...@free.fr> babbled:

hmm - this is one of those things we should include as early as possible not
delay. so basically your'e trying to merge all device input (be it from X, or
FB (tslib/ps2 etc.) etc. into single events. the reason i didn't do this was a
fundamental difference of things like fb based events (which are always device
global) vs x which are window-relative. window, root_window should be typedefed
to something taking a look at the event structs. :)