On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:59:19 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr>
said:

> if there is no problem with libs other than edje and embryo (acording to
> Rodrigo's patch), the problem is certainly not the quotes, but it is
> elsewhere.

to fix it - he added []'s i had removed them to have all version fields
consistent so scripts can easily update them all. he reported the problem after
the change to unquoted and added it back. it worked fine for me here thus it
didnt seem a problem. it must be a change in the local aclocal rodrigo has. it
doesnt like 1 field being unquoted yet others quoter (but libs/apps with all 3
fields unquoted caused no problem). it's a question of preference a or b  in
this case. i just went for option b :)