On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Sergey Semernin
<sergey.semer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, All.
>
> In message from 1 мая 2009 sda wrote:
>
>> sorry, but is it possible to make keys as variables through the
>> "Input" -> "Key Bindings" window? right now we have "Esc" binded as "go
>> back" for "EFM" and suppose that it'd be enough for "hardcoded"
>> keybindings.
>>
>> thanks.
>
> It is possible, I had variant with e_actions setup, but Gustavo says that it
> is not the purpose of e_action.
> When I'm using e_action's I also setup focus/unfocus events to watch what
> instance of efm_nav activated now.

not just me, but raster already said here before that e_actions are
meant to be for global actions only. Applications/Dialog specific
keybindings lack such infrastructure, at least today.

It would be great to add some generic window/shortcut system and
editor, just like kde does. In any application you have have a nice
editor for actions and all. Maybe add that to elementary and e18 will
inherit all of that when start to move using it.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems