2009/6/7 Vincent François <vincentfrancois....@gmail.com>:
> Vincent Francois <vincentfrancois DOT pro AT gmail DOT com>
>
> Hello,
>
> I use the French version of Enlightenment v16.999.060.
>
> When I want to change the appearance of an icon by "File Properties ->
> Icon custom -> Select An Image", the window is not displayed
> correctly.
>
> I will link to the image of the window you know it.
>
> http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8035/badwindow.png
>
> I solved the problem by modifying the file /trunk/e/src/bin/e_fm_prop.c (SVN)

in svn, just moved the resize before centered_set() to possible avoid
other problems as well.

BTW, this dialog is using fixed size, which is bad. Maybe we should move it to:

    e_util_win_auto_resize_fill()

Vincent, could you try this and say if it works well?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems