Sorry about this missing in the previous match. I have more cleaner patch at
home (without min max set function). But I'm in holiday at this time, so I
prefered wait to send you this. I don't forget ;)
I'm be back wednesday.

Le 30 juil. 2009, 5:24 PM, "Carsten Haitzler" <ras...@rasterman.com> a
écrit :

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:27:52 +0200 michael bouchaud <
michael.bouch...@gmail.com> said:

> Hi everybody, I'm be back with a new patch for progressbar in elementary.
> This time the progress...
btw - your patch doesnt have elm_progress.c like the first one... so it's
missing the core. :)

--

------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" -------------- The
Rasterman (Carsten Hait...