Maybe we could do:

(on ecore_con_init())

if (HAVE_CURL && !ecore_con_url_init())
{
   // Curl is available but the module still failed to load
}

This way you only try to initialize url if you have curl.

--
André Dieb Martins

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Electrical Engineering Department (DEE)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)

Blog: http://genuinepulse.blogspot.com/