I included it for EAPI. Should I define it somewhere else?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> 1) it is useless to include Eupnp.h in the exported header files. Just
> include what is needed.
>
> 2) if you include Eupnp.h in source files, then it is useless to include
> the other exported header files. Usually, in source files, it is
> sufficient to do:
>
> #include "Eupnp.h"
> #include "eupnp_private.h"  (if needed)
>
> and if you want to be more efficient (that is, to have a faster
> compilation), just include the needed exported header files (like eina)
>
> Vincent

André Dieb Martins

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Electrical Engineering Department (DEE)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)

Blog: http://genuinepulse.blogspot.com/