On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Atton Jonathan<jonathan.at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not internal. I have one low level library which define a list of
> macro for doing assertion. (EXALT_ASSERT_*). These macros use EXALT_LOG_*.
> The daemon and the dbus library use these assertions, that's why EXALT_LOG
> is not internal.

but is this lib used by other projects? (ie: e module?) IF so, then
even define EXALT_LOG_ prefix is bad, it should be private to your
lib/app. You want your emodule to have its own domain and not log in
behalf of exalt.

If you are concerned about lib and app using the same macros, then
create a private header that is shared by both.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems