Hello,

someone was faster than me to submit the code. I also did these
modifications but did not find time to test if everything was ok (except
a compilation). a quick search through the svn tree gave me some few
more EINA_ERROR_PERR things. ecore win32 module is full of it and few
thing in e, exchange, e_dbus, etc... I can take care of ecore win32
module if someone else is not working on it already. e_dbus is
straightforward to do.

best

Mathieu