On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:35:00 -0300 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:
>
> i was just thinking that! a trivial form-filler/selector really. hell - you
> could do this using shelementary as a series of dialogs atm... well some of
> it.
> even select an initial template app that pops up a window with some pre-made
> stuff in it.
>
> so a mini "glade" like thing but no real ui builder.  just initial template to
> get people over the "getting started" barrier. for now, at least, this would
> be good.

Yes, yes... have you tried it? It create a window with delete-request
connected, quit button inside a frame with a label and another button
that increments a counter and set the label. Serves as a good example.
This includes gettext/libintl support and stub to create your own
theme.

We just need to create more main-STYLE.c files and main-STYLE.png with
screenshots, then just like I did with COPYING.* you blacklist the
file and copy the chosen one manually.

Maybe I can do that later tonight after I finish some important stuff.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems