On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Enlightenment SVN
<no-re...@enlightenment.org> wrote:
> Log:
>  EINA_FUCK_REVERSE_FOREACH != for (l =
> some_pointer_in_list_from_where_want_to_start; l; l = l->prev)
>
>  anyway nice that i didnt had to rewrite gadcon layout to fix this issue,
>  but at least starting the rewrite made me realize the above mentioned
>  difference. moving and resizing of gcc in non-shrinked mode works
>  now nicely again.

Could you document these functions as you understand them now?

For *me* it was always clear that in eina_list/inlist the first
parameter (aka "list") is always the list HEAD, but seems not
everybody understands/notices that. I tried to document them better,
but seems it did not solve it all. So it would be better to have
people like you to document it in other words.

Moreover, I do think that having these "continuation" macros where you
give a node worth to be in Eina, just add. One thing is to keep giving
the macro the first parameter as list, followed by reference node and
then iterator node. This way if we need to check something related to
list head/tail in future, we don't need to find&replace them all.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems