At 2:30pm, Cedric BAIL wrote:

> Do you have any idea how i can reproduce this problem ? I am stressing
> my local E17 and don't get any segv. Do you use any special module ?
> What step/condition could reproduce the problem ?

I was getting the segfaults when I had some new message in a different tab
in pidgin and when I change the tab, I get the segfault. I got the
segfault once when I had ecomorph running, and another time when I didn't
have ecomorph running. So, one of the bt has some _eco_border... function
in it.

I updated e yesterday. I will try to see if it occurs again. I have been
using kde for some time.