(The prodigal child returns!)

I've been working on this for a couple of days now. If you're familiar
with Palm's WebOS then you probably know that the most recent OS update
(1.3.5) came with SDL and OpenGL ES libraries. Here's a video of Expedite
running on my Palm Pre using the software_sdl engine, and running rather
smoothly too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsAuGSKbVhk

The expedite package used in the demo can be downloaded here:
http://xcomputerman.com/files/evas_webos.tar.gz

It contains libs of eina, eet, evas and ecore with the SDL, FB and GLES
engines enabled compiled for ARMv7, as well as an expedite binary.

I still need to sort all this out and package it into something more user
friendly, but meanwhile you can ping me if you want to try it out for
yourself.

Best regards,
Ibukun