On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Iván Briano (Sachiel)
<sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
> <mic...@vanille-media.de> wrote:
>> Am Donnerstag, den 14.01.2010, 10:07 -0800 schrieb Enlightenment SVN:
>>> Log:
>>>   Bunch of functions changed to return Eina_Bool.
>>> -   EAPI void         edje_object_scale_set           (Evas_Object *obj,
>>> double scale);
>>> +   EAPI Eina_Bool    edje_object_scale_set           (Evas_Object *obj,
>>> double scale);
>>
>> What's the semantics of that? Can scale_set go wrong?
>>

> It may be a non-edje Evas_Object, but that's mostly why I said I was
> losing perspective.

Anyway, it won't hurt to let the paranoid check... however this is
VERY useful for part_swallow() and text_set() as often people don't
realize parts may not exist and they object will be dangling or their
text is not being really updated... and they take even more time to
use the slow part_exists() + action to check, so this makes it easy
and fast to check if it worked or not.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems