On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Brian Wang <brian.wang.0...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
>> wrote:
>>> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:24:13 -0300 Iván Briano (Sachiel)
>>> <sachi...@gmail.com>

>>> well the patch wasnt attached - i think it was stripped by sf.net' mail
>>> servers.. so need the patch as an actual text attachment - or maybe try
>>> gzip it
>>> and mail again
>>
>> The patch was a text attachment (I think, via gmail).  I will try the
>> gzip way next time.
>
> no attachment, and no zip either.
>
> What you need to do is edit /etc/mime.types and add:
>
> text/patch diff patch
>
> actually, just the text/ is relevant, you can use whatever you like in
> place of the second part, for example my gentoo came set with:
>
> text/plain diff patch ...

My mime.types comes with a line:
text/x-diff                                     diff patch
Do I have to replace it with:
text/patch diff patch

Thanks. :-)

--
brian

Cool-Karaoke - The smallest recording studio, in your palm, open-sourced
http://cool-idea.com.tw/

iMaGiNaTiOn iS mOrE iMpOrTaNt tHaN kNoWlEdGe