On Sunday, 24 January 2010, at 23:45:49 (-0200),
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> > <bkero> So there seems to be a big ol' dpkg running on e2
> > <bkero> Owned either by Inc or barbieri
>
> I did not run this, I'm pretty sure. And how it could be one or
> another?!!? It's either one or another, no?

I was wondering that myself.  If he saw the process running, it was
either owned by inc's UID or Gustavo's; I don't see how there could
possibly be a question about which one.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>