This is easily reproducible: if you create one thread that calls
eet_open() then eet_close() in a loop, and another thread that calls
eet_clearcache() in a loop, it crashes within a second or two.

I just sent out a patch to fix this.  I tried creating a ticket in
trac, but it seems newly registered accounts don't have permission to
create tickets.

--
Adam Simpkins
a...@adamsimpkins.net