i recently found quite a number of accounts we have for svn commit access that
are simply 100% inactive (never used once for anything) or have been inactive
for what i consider "a while" with no good reason for that. here's the list. if
you are on it expect your account to be removed some-time soon, unless you
come up with a good reason why not. this isn't anything personal - so please
don't be offended. we just don't want to maintain access for people who are not
using it or no longer use it... or who simply don't need it. it's not a right,
it's a privilege (and it can be removed at any time... for any reason). it's
also a security risk to our servers, so the fewer people who have svn/ssh
access, the better. note - this process was only semi-automated. i actually
looked at the accounts and their svn history, etc. so i may have oopsied. tell
me if i have

now... the list:

3v1n0
andrunko