No reason to call anyone a troll, no reason to cause drama either. I
consider both sides to be wrong. However In all opensource projects there
needs to be a "core" membership in which decisions are made for the best of
the project, and just like any other project E has that. Now let's carry on
to hopefully a release sooon!!! :) who wants to take on the website? ;)