Guys,

        One issue I am experiencing with E17 is that it does not remember the
last
directory that I was just in when, for example, I am using the settings panel to
import themes? I have my themes stored under ~/dt/e/themes and after each theme
I import, when I click import again, it dumps me back at ~/. That is more than a
bit frustrating to have to navigate back to where I just was over and over
again. Is there a setting in e to tell it to "remember the last directory your
were in the next time I click on something that uses the file-open dialog? If
not, can it be added?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC